Dec 21, 2016

I'm addicted to chocolate and I'm not ashamed of it!

Holy mother, it's confession time! Hi, my name is Luz and I'm a choco addict! Worst of all? I don't even feel ashamed of it. Why would I? I mean... come on, it's chocolate! I'm gonna be very straight here, we're all addicted to something. 

My first Lava Cake

Yeah... you read good, WE'RE ALL ADDICTED TO SOMETHING and that includes YOU! Some are alcoholics, some are Drug addicts, some are addicted to fashion, some are korean dramaholics (I'm not there yet, but soon I will)... Me? I'm a chocoholic! 

                               My brownies are to die for!

Spoiler alert, chances of drooling are high...

Chocolate: a delicious, smooth, sugary, delightful "food" capable of erasing bad moods and anxiousness. Also have the ability to increase happiness thanks to all the chemicals in it. It's simple, you open the package and the first thing you notice it's the sweet smell that wake up your senses. The first thing you brain say is "What a delicious smell!". After that you notice how smooth feels that chocolate in your hand and feel the need to eat it quick before it started to melt... even if that happens, you really don't care because you will lick your fingers with big pleasure.

                                     I'm melting for you!

You have the first bite of that delicious chocolate and you feel your tongue it's having an affair with it. As you close your eyes you slowly exhale while you feel how the pleasure envolves your entire body and a flirty smile shows up in your face. At the end, after you finished eating your chocolate, you feel relaxed and in a good mood.

                                     This is diabetes in a shake!

I'm not gonna lie to you, I know how much damage sugar can cause in the body. That's why I try to be a smart chocoholic by eating less and enjoining more.

Feeling cravings already? I do!                             
                                   Luzyi 🍫

Like my content? Then click follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment