Jan 6, 2017

Getting Energized

It's getting hot in here! Living at the Caribbean have pros and cons. Don't worry, I'm not gonna make a list here... you were starting to roll your eyes, right? Fear not! I hate lists! I'm gonna talk about the number 1 pro at living at the Caribbean... no, forget about that. Just look at this pic!

Feeling warm already?


Yeah! Take that snow, take that! I drove 20 minutes to get to this place. Clear water, strong wind, amazing sight, colorful little crabs, artsy sea shells... all you need to refill your spirit with pure energy and feel relax.

....and I was kind enough to record this video, so you can feel a little warm during the winter.

                                                                                                                                               


I'ts true, my hair ended up looking like a disaster zone but that's a theme for another day!
                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                    Luzyi 💋

Like my content? Click FOLLOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment