Jan 12, 2017

Hibernating Mode On!

Oh God, I'm so sleepy! This cold weather have me in sleepy mode 24/7. I know what are you thinking, "What is she talking about? She lives at the Caribbean, she have no idea what cold is!". That's half true!

As a Caribbean person, my body it's designed for hot weather 24/7. That means I can perfectly endure temperatures from 80°F (26°C) to 120°F (48°C) without any problem and that's basically the temperatures we have almost the entire year but when it comes winter it's another story. From half December to end of January we have "cold" weather... let me translate that for you in degrees: 65°F (18°C) to 73°F (22°C) at the city and if you live at the mountains you will have 35°F (1°C) or less.

Yes, I know, that's a beach day for some people but when you're used to merciless hot weather the entire year you can't withstand "cold". I look like a gigantic burrito wrapped in jackets and I think I understand why bears hibernate because all I want to do is sleep.

That's not good when it comes to work because my brain it's in hibernation mode. So you can imagine how much I'm struggling lately. Don't misunderstand me, I'm loving this weather! It's awesome  not feeling like boiling every time you go outside!

Enjoy the cold weather while it last!

                                   Luzyi 💋

Don't be a stranger, FOLLOW my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment