Jan 19, 2017

We're All The Same!

We're all connected! Humans, animals, nature... we all share similarities wether we like it or not!

You just have to go outside and look the things animals do and you will realize we do the same stuff. Oh, you don't believe me? I will build my case now! 

Perverts. There's a lots of them everywhere! You can find them when you less expect and the most common one it's the "flasher". It looks this bird its a professional flasher, don't you think?

Hey baby! I wanna show you something good!

Conscience. That screaming voice inside your head yelling at you every time you do something bad making you feel miserable and ashamed. It seems this cats it's having one of those moments.

Oh crap! The human found what i did!

Young couples. Showing their affection everywhere without caring if other see them doing their "stuff". It's inevitable yelling at them: "get a room" and this ladybugs need a room right now.

For God's sake! Get a room!

Fear. We all had experienced fear in our lives. Specially when its a matter of life and death. You can feel the fear of this cow in her eyes.

Let me out of here!

Sleep. We all need to sleep and I bet I'm not the only one who had slept in a funny way without even noticing. Like this big snail.

Don't wake him up!

As you can see we all do the same things. Go outside and look at nature, you will have a good laugh!

                                Luzyi 😀

Special thanks to Mrs Doodles, Norman Darlington, Bruno Mestre, Milly and Rahmi Nuraeni for letting me use their pics! For more amazing pics you can go to AFC.

Don't be a stranger and FOLLOW my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment