Jan 24, 2017

Where The Road Take Me

It's a nice day, let's go out! That's what I always hear at my house and for some reason I'm the one who always have to drive the car. I almost never plan ahead where to go, I let the road take me to wherever it wanted me to go. That's basically how I found so many amazing places and absolutely 100% of times I was completely lost!

You see, the GPS and I have a very complicated relationship. For some mysterious reason every time I use it, the GPS try to kill me. I know you're thinking "this woman it's nuts" but hey, I'm serious here and I bet I'm not the only one who had this issue with GPS! Last time I used it, that psycho technology told me to turn right... in the middle of a bridge... in a desolated place... logically I didn't do it and that thing kept saying "turn right"... as I continued driving forward the GPS lady said "make a u turn and turn left"... yeah, it wanted me to jump off the bridge with my family! Damned psycho!

I have no idea how I got here. Awesome place right?

So, I drive with no destination without a wicked technology trying to kill me; of course I will get lost all the time! I'm not complaining about it, actually I love it! I find great places, meet interesting people because hey, I have to ask how the hell I can get to the main street right?

So tell me, do you plan ahead where to go or you go wherever the road take you? Do you ever had an issue with the GPS psychopath?

                                Luzyi 🚗

Don't let the GPS kill you and FOLLOW my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment