Jan 5, 2017

Time To Burn The Extra Weight!

January it's here and it's time to burn all the extra weight we gain eating like insane these past days.

Time to workout

I have no idea how much extra weight I have... for some reason no matter how much I eat in Christmas I never get extra weight, actually I lose weight... why? I dunno, but I thank God for that... anyway, I'm overweight already so I have to keep working my butt off until I get rid of the extra pounds.

For that reason I already dragged my humanity to the racetrack and walked while listening to... wait for it... BabyMetal! Hell yeah! 

Yes, that's not the song you hear in the video but lets face it, I was walking in a sunny day so that song seems more appropriate! Right?!

I already lost 14 lbs, I will try to lose at least 40 more so wish me luck!

                               Luzyi 👟

Like my content? Click FOLLOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment