Jan 15, 2017

Nose Waterfall

Runny nose time! Weather, sometimes our friend, sometimes our most hated enemy.

Living at the Caribbean my entire life, I always get the same temperatures (remember the last post about how I was "freezing to death"). Now that Mr. Weather changed to "freeze your butt off" my nose it's, eh... how I would put this? Messy, depressed and wet!

Allergies here, allergies there. Sneezing, bloating, runny nose... no wait, runny nose it's not accurate! Waterfall nose! Yeah, exactly that! My nose is a waterfall! Did you ever felt that instead of a nose you have a broken pipe in the middle of your face? Leaking and leaking like insane and you spent all day long blowing that broken pipe, using napkins like theres no mañana, filling your body with allergy meds and vitamin c and the fricking nose keeps throwing "water". You can easily fill up a bucket with it and I don't know, maybe go to your garden and water the plants with it cause there's gotta be some use to all that "water" and then you wonder where the hell all that crap came from? My lungs are not that big! Are you telling me I have a river inside my lungs? So I have the fountain of mucus inside? Did Juan Ponce De Leon ever cared to find that or he only wanted to find the fountain of youth?

The allergy pill to the rescue!

Maybe no body told my lungs we're in holidays, why the hell they keep producing so much "water"? Maybe I forgot to turn off my nose faucet and if that's the case, where am I supposed to find that thing? What about tampons? Will my nose stop throwing water if I stick tampons in it? You're laughing, right? Yeah, I bet you're laughing!

I have no idea when the weather will go back to normal or if my nose waterfall will run dry soon but meanwhile I find a good solution I will keep taking meds. Not a great helper but something It's something, right?

Stay warm my friends and If you ever find nose tampons please tell me!

                                  Luzyi👃

Don't be a runny nose stranger and FOLLOW my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment