Jan 10, 2017

Killing Neurons While Waiting

Sitting outside of the doctor's office while waiting for my mom to finish her appointment I realized 2 things:

1- people drive to damned fast in this country
2- 90% of the automobiles are white, red, black or blue

Now, the first one... I knew that long time ago. Why? Because I also drive fast... I'm not gonna lie about it. It's impossible to drive slow nowadays, especially when everyone drives like they're possessed by the devil and of course I'm not patient enough to drive slow... I always try to drive within the speed limit... I try, I really try... and I really hope no policeman read this post... Oh, hi officer! 😅

The 2nd one... Do I really care about why there's so may cars with the same colors in my country? No, but I'm bored to death and I have to do something while waiting. So let's think about this until I found something better to put my attention on it, shall we? No? Ok, then let's look at this bent tree for a while...  

I have to wash my car
              
That's a clever tree! Somehow that tree knew it will be a problem to touch the power lines, so it bent to one side to avoid that problem. 

Ok, can someone tell the doctor to hurry up? I'm killing my neurons here wondering why people choose the same car colors and looking at a bent tree! How's even possible I think so much silly stuff during the day and so deep philosophical stuff at night?

There goes another neuron!
                                  
                                            Luzyi 💋

Like my content? Click FOLLOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment