Jan 23, 2017

One Way Or Another

Life's about choices. No one it's 100% satisfied with their lives. Basically because sometimes we chose badly or let opportunities escape our hands. Life it's full of choices, we have to choose every single thing in our lives. Even when you let other person choose for you... that simple action, letting another person make the decisions, is a choice.

You don't like it this way?

Is not that hard, or at least it's not supposed to be hard to decide stuff. We tend to think too much or too little and that's when we screw it up. We need to learn from nature, from animals. They look their options and choose, if they chose badly they try another thing instead of throwing themselves into a dark hole, getting depressed, angry, regretting the day they born and end up giving up.

Then try this other way!

Why humans do such things all the time? Why we instead of quickly try another thing and continue moving forward we transform into drama queens feeling like the world it's crushing us down when we clearly have million options in front of us. I think we blind ourselves in one thing and when we can't reach what we were looking for we can't see another thing, just our failure.

So I proposed myself to not being blind and look the whole picture. That way when I fail at getting what I want, I can see all the choices in front of me and keep trying until I reach my goal without the emotional and psychological pain. It's better, simpler and practical.

Let's keep it simple, shall we?!
      
                                        Luzyi 💋


Don't be a stranger and FOLLOW my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment