Dec 15, 2016

Side Effects!

I have allergies and this weather it's not helping! I don't like to take medicine because the side effects are worst than the symptoms. So imagine the battle I had with my nose before i surrender myself and took the allergy medicine.

Ok, I must admit, I felt better within the first 10 minutes after taking the pill but I spent 22 hours in a cloud. Yeah, a cloud! Why? Because the medicine made me a dumb, slow, floating zombie. Basically I spent all day long with my brain floating in a comfy cloud near the 7th floor of the sky. I walked like I had 10 heavy bags hanging from my shoulders, no energy to even yell at the stupid mosquitoes sucking my full of medicine blood... I hope all of them get drowsy and slow and dumb and crash into something for drinking my precious blood!

Today we celebrate  TrippyThursday at AFC.... I was on a trip, today's trippy thursday... so it made sense to make something related to my zombieness (not sure if that's even a word)... and here's my "art".


Now, that's a very happy pill!... and a big nose... Do I really have to explain what means the water? Go and have a look to all the trippy awesomeness in AFC!

                                      Luzyi 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment