Dec 28, 2016

Insomnia It's A Girl!

Oh sleep, where are you? I have trouble falling to sleep. Insomnia and I have been besties since... wow, I don't even remember. We're friends! It's impossible to not being friend with her (yeah, Insomnia it's a girl) we've been together for so much time, we hang out every night, she's always with me. You see? We're besties!

                                                       Guadalupe thinking about existence

At night Inso (I call her like that) and I have long deep conversations about philosophy, religion, art, science and life. We talk, we laugh, we watch asian movies, anime, korean dramas (I told you I was getting near to become a Korean dramaholic... also, I'm already a Chinese movieholic) we listen to music, we do everything together.

Inso it's a tough girl! It doesn't matter if I try to get rid of her with medicines, she never leaves me... that's how much she loves me, or hate me... who knows! Now that I think, she's always there for me. In happiness and sadness, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth... wait a minute, am I married to Insomnia?! OMG! That will explain a lot!

I will have to talk very seriously with Inso tonight... I really want the divorce! While I have a very tough conversation with her, go and have a nice sleep! Go!

                                 Luzyi 😜

Like my content? Then click FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment