Dec 30, 2016

Ha! Life!

In case you didn't notice, LIFE IS NOT FAIR! Yeah, it's true! Worst of all? It's fricking funny how life show you how bitchy she is! Oh, you don't believe me? Let me bild my case...

Let's talk about hair! My hair have own will.... translated into modern language means: my hair do whatever it wants. It doesn't follow orders, it's messy, arrogant and even savage. So you spent, I don't even know how much money, trying to make your hair look at least "decent" and then life show you a beautiful hairy flower while pointing at you, laughing and saying "In your face!"

This flower have better hair than me!

You go walking down the street and you see a dog with better hair than you, wearing an amazing designer shirt, drinking imported water and you think "Jesus Christ, that dog have better life than me!"

You go to your backyard, start watering your plants then you touched one leaf and you noticed it's softer than your skin. Yeah, that leaf it's softer than your skin... the skin you protect, clean and mosturize every day and then you go to your room, grab that expensive hand lotion and scream: "Why the hell you don't make my skin soft like that leaf?" Then you starting to think in bathing in gardening products to see if you can obtain a wonderful skin.

Beautiful and soft leaf

Hey, don't worry! I'm just kidding here! It's not like I'm gonna submerge myself in miracle grow or something! Now, seriously speaking... nature it's awesome! Yes, it can show you how unfair life is but maybe it's time to run wild and let the sun and rain take care of your appearance....

Who knows....

                                Luzyi 🍃

Special thanks to Mr. Norman Darlington for letting me use his stunning hairy flower pic. You can see more of his photos  at
http://www.artisticfreedomcrew.com/author/normandar/

Like my content? Click FOLLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment