Dec 23, 2016

If Life Gives You Lemons...

Life can be a pain in the... "behind" sometimes. We all know that, we all have experienced hardships in life. No matter your social status, your race, your educational background, if you're rich or poor... every single human being had experienced bad times.

There's a popular saying: "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade". People often joke about that saying and even make  their own version of it. Some people will add some alcohol to their lemons, some will make lemon pie. Me? I will make fun of it!

                                 Take that lemons!

I always laugh no matter the situation. I laugh when I want to cry, I laugh when I'm angry, I laugh when life throw some shit my way... I laugh! Not because I get a mental breakdown but because that's my way to say SCREW YOU LIFE, I LAUGH AT YOUR STUPID FACE!

My family and close friends always say I never take anything serious. I do! It's not like I never cry or throw some tantrums, but instead of being in bitch mode for a long time, I make fun of everything and keep moving on. By the way, you really don't want to get on my nerves! Let's say, I can be very scary... so, laughing it's better, right!?

Next time life gives you shit, laugh at it!
                          
                                    Luzyi 😁

Like my content? Then click FOLLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment