Dec 26, 2016

Baking Mad Scientist!

I love baking desserts! I love sugar, period! You already knew that... remember my chocoholic post? It's fun to make desserts, especially when you experiment with flavors like a mad scientist... and I'm a crazy baking mad scientist!

My family is always asking me to bake stuff and the number 1 request I always get is.... wait for it, wait for it... Flan!

                                  Baking vanilla flan

Warning: From now on, chances of me saying how awesome my flan is, are very high... Deal with it! (What a crappy attitude!)

Let's start the "my flan it's awesome" pride parade, shall we?

I had taste many flans in my life. I even dare to say hundreds of them but none of them are better than mine, NONE! It took me years of errors and experiments to get to my flawless recipe. Too many burned caramels, too many burns in my hands, too many crappy flans until I reach my delicious creamy dreamy flan.

                                   The final results

My brother in law always ask me for flan... actually instead of saying "Hi sis in law" he says "Where's the flan?"... yeah, not even a hello. That awesome my flan is!  We all have a secret recipe (and with this you just realize I will never going to reveal my secret recipe) that makes us proud. Some are good with cookies (I'm a disaster with cookies), others make wonderful cakes and I think we can all agree that it feels good to see how the thing we spent so much time and love, disappear in front of our eyes in a blink of an eye.

Ok, I bragged enough! Are you a baking mad scientist? I hope so!

                                     Luzyi 🍮

Like my content? Click FOLLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment