Dec 7, 2016

Guardian Of The Ketchup

I live in a rural area. My home its surrounded by trees and lots of lizards and iguanas. Sometimes i open my window and i get a "good morning" look from one of this big things.


Don't misunderstand me, i like them. I think they're cute, even the big iguanas look cute. At least they look cute to me.... like this one here trying to figure it out what the hell i was doing with my phone.


Now, if you ask my sister she will scream and jump like insane because she hates them and is afraid of them. It's true, i laugh like a maniac when she screams because of a lizard! So imagine how much i laugh when i saw this cute little fellow guarding the ketchup bottle!


This little guy is very stubborn! I spent 2 days trying to catch him to put him in the yard cause i was getting tired of the "OMG!!! A lizard!! Get that thing out now!!!".... it's only funny the first 2 minutes, after that its a pain in the.....

It was a battle, Chup (i called the lizard Chup because of the ketchup) didn't wanted to leave the kitchen. I don't blame him... i mean, come on... i would totally lived in the kitchen if i could! No matter what, Chup always finished on top of the ketchup bottle, so after 2 days of running, jumping, screaming (not me, i like lizards remember?) and arguing with the little guy i managed to catch him and put him in a safer place.... without ketchup, far away from the kitchen. I bet he's now missing his ketchup bottle!
                                         Luzyi

No comments:

Post a Comment