Dec 6, 2016

Its All About The Journey!

I love photography! Its one of my hobbies and even when i admit that i'm a crappy amateur photographer i also have to admit it's really fun to transform my somewhat ok pics into something wicked. Who loves photo editing? Meee!! I mention before i kind of "work" at artisticfreedomcrew.com they have daily challenges in case you have no idea of what to capture with your camera and my favorite day, wait for it... It's TrippyThursday! You didn't expect that right? Ok, you did expected that...


Like this possessed elephant i made a few weeks ago, some songs are like fire in your ears! Anyway, in those days i let my inner looney get out and have fun... ok, i always let my inner looney do whatever it wants, not always a good thing. What the heck i was talking about? Oh right, trippy day! That day my plain pics transforms into wicked, absurd, crazy stuff. Life's already absurd so basically im stating the obvious with colors and shapes. At the end of the day i make a veeery long video of 1 minute and post it at instagram. You see, i have 3 bosses and they're crazier than me so basically im doing whatever i want there. BEST JOB EVER!!

I will just pretend you're paying attention of what im saying here and left the link of one of the Trippy videos. Enjoy the ride!
                                         Luzyi


No comments:

Post a Comment