Dec 18, 2016

What A Wonderful Day!

Blue skies! I simply love them and for some reason every time I see them I remember the song What a wonderful world. I must admit I don't know all the lyrics of the song, just the part of the blue skies. I think I'm blessed; I live at the Caribbean and I get to see clean blue skies the entire year. Even in my darkest days when hope it's gone, sadness it's kicking hard and I feel miserable (oh, the drama!) I raise my eyes and see the blue sky and think: "Thanks God for giving me the blessing to see this".

As I closed my eyes and let the breeze touch gently my face while listening to the birds and the sound of the wind playing with the leaves I start to feel fine again. People spend their entire life searching for peace, searching for happiness, searching for love. We spend our money, energy and time looking for something to feel better or special when the truth is we just have to go outside and let God bless us with his creation.

Have a wonderful day!
  
                            Luzyi 💋

A video posted by Lu Z (@luzdiaz) on

No comments:

Post a Comment