Dec 6, 2016

What A Bumpy Ride!

Welcome to this place! If your here by accident don't leave yet! Get comfy, lets have fun for a while. Indulge yourself in this blog stuff before you go and if you like my weirdness then don't be a stranger and subscribe! So, whats exactly this place about? Well, we all have our own unique way to coop with daily life... mine is finding the weird, crazy, silly, deep, absurd and funny meaning of every single thing. I always have to do this kind of stuff or i will die of boredom! Here you will find short stories, videos, photos, digital art and bunch of other things. I "work" at www.artisticfreedomcrew.com (AFC)... you noticed the air quotes, right? Its a universe for photography lovers and a sanctuary for truly original content. All the pics i will post here are mine or from my AFC my colleagues. Alright, i wrote too much, go and lurk into my stuff and don't forget to check my "workplace" ... i keep doing it, those air quotes!

                                                                                           Luzyi

Oh, i will left a video of some of my fellow AFC photos. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment