Dec 22, 2016

Brain Big Bang!

Disclaimer: I'm high on allergy meds so the chances of not making sense here are high!

My brain never stops, not even when I'm filled with allergy medicine and feel like I'm floating between clouds. Actually, while my body it's "floating" my brain it's riding the clouds, racetrack style! Why? Because I'm a creative person and that's what's hyper creative brains do.

We all learn at school about the big bang theory and how the universe was created so I imagine the brain works in the same way. I call it Brain Big Bang.

                          My Brain BigBang!

As we live and feel (yes... I do believe feelings come from the brain, the heart it's just a hard working muscle) our brains react in different ways and I like to imagine that for every single experience, situation or feeling our brain change it's appearance. Ok, I know thats impossible and it doesn't work like that but I can imagine whatever I want, right?

For example, when in fear the brain (let's call it B from now on) will shake. If we fell in love, B will be drunk in happiness or if we're angry, B will be red and will have little explosions all over his "body". Now, what about... how will B look in the middle of a creative process? I imagine B having a big bang's moment while we create something. Never heard the phrase "Mind blowing"? Well, that's a brain's big bang!

Next time you're in the middle of a big bang, try to imagine how your brain looks like in the process. Now, if you excuse me, I need to tell my brain the allergy medicine effect had passed and he needs to get off that cloud!
                           
                                  Luzyi ☁

Like my content? Then click FOLLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment